Wells & Mendip Museum
Culture > Heritage
8 Cathedral Green
Calendar for sale (pdf 58kb)
The Wells & Mendip Museum has permanent and temporary exhibitions, along with a series of events throughout the year
Meet the "Witch" of Wookey Hole from the prehistoric past....
Experience our First World War Trench and find out about our local heroes....
Discover the amazing history of cave exploration under the Mendip Hills...
Volunteers take on a number of different roles in the Museum, including Front of House, Gardening, Curatorial, Archives, Maintenance and Library. If you have a potential interest in such positions please contact the Museum's Volunteer Coordinator, Janet Rodger via firstname.lastname@example.org
You could also support the museum by becoming a Friend and enjoy:
- Free museum entry
- Free entry to exhibitions
- Invitations to selected previews and opening of museum exhibitions
- Free use of museum library for research
- Free entry to Wells Natural History and Archaeological Society lectures
- 10% discount on Museum shop purchases
- Regular newsletters via email
"Memories of Somerset Fire Brigade" 2018 calendar now available for sale!
Lat/Long : 51.210896, -2.644517