Sport & Activities > Health & Wellbeing
Heads Up is a local Charity working with individuals across the Mendip area of Somerset who are affected by mental health issues and other difficulties.
We support clients towards recovery, increased independence and greater wellbeing and quality of life.
We provide a therapeutic environment with excellent facilities including light, welcoming workspaces, a communal café and a large garden with outdoor seating areas.
Heads Up could not carry out its valuable work without the support of volunteers. If you would like to volunteer on a short or long term basis or do some fundraising, please contact us for more information either on the telephone 01749 670667 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY WE NEED VOLUNTEERS:
- To increase the diversity of the organisation and develop links with the local community
- To raise our profile, add value and grow our service provision
- To give local people an opportunity to use their specialist skills and knowledge
- To give us another method to develop our workforce, including volunteers
- To increase the communities understanding of what we do and why we do it
Lat/Long : 51.216934, -2.615041