St John Ambulance
Sport & Activities > Health & Wellbeing
City of Wells Division
St John Ambulance is the nation’s leading first aid charity.
Our youth programmes give young people the opportunity to learn first aid alongside other important life skills. They operate throughout England.
Badgers (Ages 7-10)
- Our fun and adventurous Badger Setts are packed with activities for children so they can learn important life skills in an exciting and safe environment.
- Badgers meet on Monday (term time) 6.00 - 7.30pm
Cadets (Ages 10-17)
- At Cadets it's all about fun, community and developing your skills. You can learn first aid, earn your Grand Prior Award and volunteer within your community.
- Cadets meet on Wednesday (term time) 6.15 - 8.00pm
- If you’re over 18 and want to help us save lives in your community, we’d love you to join our team.Whatever you enjoy doing, and however much time you can commit, there’s a volunteer role for you.
- Adults meet on Wednesday 8.00-9.30pm
Contact the Unit Manager's Alex Fowler 01749 676 359.
Costs Badgers and Cadets do pay subs and also buy their own uniform. These costs are advised when people join as they may change.
Expectations - regular attendance at meetings and for adults expectations are to cover first aid duties as well. All is explained when people apply to join.
Full training is given.
Lat/Long : 51.210181, -2.661285